Visitors to Abiquiu are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, cafés, and temples.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Abiquiu
- The closest major airport is in Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 22.3 mi (36 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal), 42.6 mi (68.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Abiquiu
Places to visit in the larger region include Echo Amphitheater and Puye Cliff Dwellings. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Abiquiu Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Abiquiu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Abiquiu gets about 18.86 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F