Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Manchester, VT from $99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Manchester Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2020
Manchester Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Manchester with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 6 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Kimpton Taconic Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfy beds and location.
- The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa, Vermont is a resort that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests 4 restaurants and a full-service spa. Our customers enjoy this 4.5-star resort's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Manchester
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Manchester is 40.75 inches
Exploring Manchester with Your Pet
Known for its mountains and golfing, Manchester has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, skiing, and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit American Museum of Fly Fishing and Orvis Fly Fishing. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Equinox Preservation Trust and Southern Vermont Arts Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Vermont Pet Beds.