Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Manchester, which is also known for its mountain views and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and ski areas.
- You'll find 110 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bennington
- The closest major airport is in Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 26.1 mi (41.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Manchester
The city's mountain views and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Equinox Preservation Trust. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are American Museum of Fly Fishing and Orvis Fly Fishing.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Manchester. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Reluctant Panther Inn and Restaurant - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Manchester - Our customers like the overall value and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Kimpton Taconic Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Manchester
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Manchester gets about 40.75 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F