Those traveling to Masachapa are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Managua (MGA-Augusto C. Sandino Intl.), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Masachapa
Places to visit in the larger region include Montelimar Beach, Quisala Beach, and Eco-Centro del Bosque Seco Salvador Cardenal. In the area, you'll also find San Rafael Church and Gran Pacifica Reef Beach.
As you plan for your vacation to Masachapa, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 40 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Barceló Montelimar - All Inclusive is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star resort in Montelimar features 3 outdoor pools, a private beach, and a casino. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Hotel Vistamar is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center. This 3-star resort in Pochomil features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Masachapa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 46.18 inches of rain falls on Masachapa each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 69°F