Think of yourself rambling around the boulevards during your future vacation, noticing the buildings or the beautiful world everywhere around you. However, there is one feature you are counting on most of all: Maynooth Castle. For as long as you can recollect, it's been on your to-do list, and now is finally the time to check it off.
Places to Stay at Maynooth Castle
Hotels near Maynooth Castle
Still standing proudly against the ravages of time, Maynooth Castle is now a beloved tourist attraction.
It is situated in Maynooth, just 14 miles from the famous national capital, Dublin.
You will be able to locate a hotel that will suit your needs. There are 2 in the immediate vicinity. The Carton House and Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club are located within 2 miles of Maynooth Castle.
There's no need to spend every hard-earned penny on your accommodation. Opt to stay at one of the reliable budget hotels that are in the area. The K Club and the Barberstown Castle are a few of the more frequented establishments.
Every once in a while, it's nice to treat yourself. So if you're hoping to find a place to stay with a bit more class and style, you should look up the Celbridge Manor Hotel, which is just 3 miles away.
Touring the city on an empty stomach isn't too fun. Thankfully you'll find some great coffee shops only 0.2 miles from Maynooth Castle. Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club (Glenroyal Centre, Straffan Road, Maynooth) is one such place.
Not ready to leave just yet? Not to worry, because there's plenty more than just Maynooth Castle to do in the region:
- With a variety of hands-on displays on all kinds of weird and wonderful topics, a trip to Maynooth National Science Museum is a great day out for everyone.
- Stop by Maynooth College Visitor Centre to pick up some useful information before you set out exploring.
- Visit St. Patrick's College and admire the structure's fine architecture. You can even make prior arrangements and walk the halls where alumni, including some who are highly regarded in today's society, once roamed.
- Rye River can be dazzling on a clear summer day. Even when the weather's a bit chilly, it provides a quiet and meditative space that's appreciated by locals and tourists alike.
- Test yourself and see if you can sneak in a few birdies at Carton House Golf Club.
Tourists visiting Maynooth Castle often take advantage of the metro. Railway Station is the closest station and is just 0.2 miles away.
Expedia's database of rooms in Maynooth has everything you require, so you can surely have sites near Maynooth Castle you'll love. Get searching lots of travelers drop in to really retreat from daily life. All the inside info you're looking for you'll find just a click away. You'll roam with certainty once it comes time to book, too: new admirers of all kinds recommend their Maynooth hotel.
- "Neat, orderly, and quick to invite you in" is how Maynooth hotel rooms are managed.
- We've got it here if you're seeking room contentment plus tidiness.
- The fronk desk service at hotels around Maynooth Castle will be great as you might expect near such a marvelous landmark.
We see your favored place in your future with our broad selection of hotels near Maynooth Castle.
Maynooth Fascinating Facts and Figures
With Maynooth Castle conquered, there are still even more activities to see and do in Maynooth.
- To truly leave no site unexplored, check out some adventures near Maynooth.
- Get cultured about regional history, then head out on the town to end your good times with a bang.
- You'll notice Maynooth also knows its stuff when it comes to rolling out the red carpet after some time spent on its ample excursions.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in more than a few breathtaking new landscapes. Paying a visit to Maynooth is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Maynooth Castle. Book today!