Families will find kid-friendly activities in Middletown, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newburgh
- The closest major airport is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Middletown
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Galleria at Crystal Run is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Paramount Theatre and Orange County Fair Speedway.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Middletown. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Middletown - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Middletown - Goshen - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Middletown - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Middletown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Middletown is 44.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F