Visitors can enjoy all that Minamimaki has to offer including its museums. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. A top sight in the area is Kiyosato Museum of Photographic Arts. There are 111 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Minamimaki
Favorite places to visit in the city include Takizawa Ranch, Nobeyama SL Land, and Mt. Kobushigatake. Additionally, you might want to add National Astronomical Observatory of Japan NOBEYAMA to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Minamimaki, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Yatsugatake Grace Hotel is located 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Minamimaki. This 3.5-star hotel in Kofu features free WiFi, a sauna, and spa treatment rooms. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Dormy Inn Kofu Natural Hot Spring is 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the center of Minamimaki. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Karuizawa can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- LE GRAND KARUIZAWA HOTEL&RESORT is 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from central Minamimaki. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kofu can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Kiyosato Museum of Photographic Arts, located 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Minamimaki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.68 inches of rain falls on Minamimaki each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F