Find Hotels in Chino
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Chino has to offer including the museums, theme park, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, aquarium, and monuments. A top sight in the area is Kiyosato Museum of Photographic Arts. You'll find 141 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Matsumoto.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chino
Cultural venues in the city include Koyodo Museum of Art, Togariishi Museum of Jomon Archaeology, and Chino Cultural Complex. Attractions like Barakura English Garden, Tateshina Leisure Land, and Takabayashi Fish Farm are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural beauty is on display at Yokoya Gorge, Otome Waterfall, and Tateshina Lake.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Chino. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Guesthouse Kreutzer - This 3-star guesthouse features a golf course, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Tateshina Shinyu Onsen - With a stay at this 3-star ryokan, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Candeo Hotels Chino - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Kiyosato Museum of Photographic Arts, 14.3 mi/23 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Chino
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 44.68 inches of rain falls on Chino each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Chino?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chino, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Chino?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Chino?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Chino?
What's the best hotel to stay near Lake Shirakaba?
What about the best place to stay near Kurumayamakogen Ski Area?
What's the best hotel in Chino that's close to historical sites?
What's the best accommodation for a winter vacation in Chino?
What are some accommodations with pools in Chino?
Recent reviews of Chino hotels
More trip options
- Chino Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chino Airports
- Hotels in Chino Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Chino Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Chino
- More Hotel Options in Chino
- More Popular Hotels in Matsumoto
- Other Hotels near Chino, Matsumoto
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends