Visitors can enjoy all that Minxiong has to offer including the university setting and museums. In Minxiong, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Chiayi (CYI), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Minxiong
The university setting is a highlight of the city and National Chung Cheng University is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add National Radio Museum to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Minxiong, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 82 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Nikaido bussiness hotel is located in central Minxiong. This 3.5-star inn in Minxiong features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- HOYA RESORT HOTEL CHIAYI is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Minxiong can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Yue Lai Ji is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Minxiong features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Minxiong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Minxiong is 1.85 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 54°F