Visitors can enjoy all that Taibao has to offer including its museums. There are 135 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Chiayi (CYI), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Taibao
The city's cultural venues include Ping Huang Coffee Museum and Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum. Additionally, you'll find Suantou Zhecheng Cultural Park and Tropic of Cancer Solar Exploration Center in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chia Shih Pao Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Taibao
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.85 inches of rain falls on Taibao each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 54°F