Visiting Miranda de Ebro
Visitors to Miranda de Ebro are sure to enjoy the riverfront and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and mountain views.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Miranda de Ebro
- The closest major airport is in Vitoria (VIT), 18.6 mi (30 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Logrono (RJL-Agoncillo), 36.4 mi (58.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miranda de Ebro
A favorite place to visit in the city is Castle of Miranda de Ebro. Additionally, you'll find Junguitu Wine Museum and La Fortaleza de Santa Engracia in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Miranda de Ebro. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Sercotel Ciudad de Miranda - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Vía Norte - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hospederia El Convento - This 2-star residence features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its overall value and helpful staff.
Getting Around Miranda de Ebro
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Miranda de Ebro is simple. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Miranda de Ebro Station. You can catch a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Miranda de Ebro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Miranda de Ebro each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F