Visiting New Edinburg
Visitors can enjoy all that New Edinburg has to offer including its parks. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in New Edinburg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Marks' Mill Battlefield State Park. Additionally, you'll find Bradley County Historical Museum and Bradley County Veterans Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation to New Edinburg, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options nearby.
- Clairmont Inn & Suites Warren is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the center of New Edinburg. This 2.5-star motel in Warren features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Fordyce is located 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from the heart of New Edinburg. This 2-star hotel in Fordyce features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Economy Inn Express Warren is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from central New Edinburg. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Warren can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for New Edinburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 53.46 inches of rain falls on New Edinburg each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F