Find Hotels in Monticello, AR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families enjoy visiting Monticello though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, university setting, and cafés.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Monticello
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, MS (GLH-Mid Delta Regional), 47.2 mi (75.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Monticello
Cultural venues in the city include Bradley County Veterans Museum, Bradley County Historical Museum, and World War II Japanese American Internment Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Bradley County Park, Stephens Park, and Wiley A McGehee Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Arkansas-Monticello is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Monticello. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Monticello - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Monticello - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Delta Resort and Spa - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options.
Dressing for Monticello
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Monticello is 53.47 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Monticello?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Monticello, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Monticello?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Monticello?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Monticello?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Monticello?
Where is the best place to stay near University of Arkansas-Monticello?
What about the best place to stay close to Bradley County Veterans Museum?
Recent reviews of Monticello hotels
More trip options
- Monticello Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Monticello Airports
- Hotels near Popular Monticello Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Monticello
- More Hotel Options in Monticello
- More Popular Hotels in Arkansas
- Other Hotels near Monticello, Arkansas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends