Visitors can enjoy all that Dumas has to offer including the churches, parks, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- You'll find 12 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monticello
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, MS (GLH-Mid Delta Regional), 40.2 mi (64.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dumas
A couple of favorite places to visit are Memorial Park and Desha County Museum. You'll also find Arkansas Post Museum State Park and Arkansas Post National Memorial in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Dumas - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Dumas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Dumas gets about 53.46 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F