Find Hotels in Pine Bluff, AR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Visiting Pine Bluff
Families enjoy visiting Pine Bluff though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and art.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Pine Bluff
- The closest major airport is in Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 36.9 mi (59.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pine Bluff
Cultural venues in the city include Pine Bluff /Jefferson County Historical Museum, Community Theatre, and Arkansas Railroad Museum. The picturesque setting of Lake Pine Bluff and Delta Rivers Nature Center exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pine Bluff Convention Center and Pines Mall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pine Bluff. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn and Suites Pine Bluff - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites White Hall - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its room size and overall condition.
Dressing for Pine Bluff
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Pine Bluff gets about 52.87 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pine Bluff?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pine Bluff, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pine Bluff?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Pine Bluff?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Pine Bluff?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pine Bluff?
Where is the best place to stay close to Pines Mall?
What about the best place to stay close to The Saenger Theatre?
What are some hotels with pools in Pine Bluff?
Recent reviews of Pine Bluff hotels
More trip options
- Pine Bluff Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pine Bluff Airports
- Hotels near Popular Pine Bluff Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pine Bluff
- More Hotel Options in Pine Bluff
- More Popular Hotels in Arkansas
- Other Hotels near Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends