Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visitors can enjoy all that Fordyce has to offer including its festivals. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. The closest major airport is in El Dorado, AR (ELD-Goodwin Field), 47.3 mi (76.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fordyce
Marks' Mill Battlefield State Park is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Fordyce - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Fordyce
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Fordyce gets about 52.60 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 32°F