Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Norochcholai has to offer. In Norochcholai, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Norochcholai
Places to visit in the larger region include Poththuwilluwa Buddhist Temple, Kandakuly Beach, and Dutch Fort of Kalpitiya. Additionally, you'll find Jumma Mosque in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Norochcholai, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 16 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Seahorse Beach Resort is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Norochcholai can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Aarya Lagoon is located within 1.3 mi (2.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Norochcholai can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Dolphin Beach Kalpitiya is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star tentalow in Etalai features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Norochcholai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Norochcholai gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F