Visitors to Etalai are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and seafood restaurants. In Etalai, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Etalai
Places to visit in the larger region include Kandakuly Beach, Dutch Fort of Kalpitiya, and Jumma Mosque. Additionally, you'll find Poththuwilluwa Buddhist Temple in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Etalai. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Palagama Beach is 1.6 mi (2.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Alankuda can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with an in-room coffeemaker. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Ocean Wind Beach Resort is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city center. This 3-star resort in Alankuda features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Udekki is located within 1.5 mi (2.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Alankuda can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Etalai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Etalai gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F