Visitors can enjoy all that Alankuda has to offer including the beaches, local tours, and seafood restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. In Alankuda, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Alankuda
Places to visit in the larger region include Poththuwilluwa Buddhist Temple, Kandakuly Beach, and Dutch Fort of Kalpitiya. Additionally, you'll find Jumma Mosque in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Alankuda. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Palagama Beach is located in central Alankuda. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Alankuda can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with an in-room coffeemaker. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Ocean Wind Beach Resort is located in the heart of Alankuda. This 3-star resort in Alankuda features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Udekki is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Alankuda can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Alankuda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Alankuda is 2.44 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F