Find Hotels in Orlando, FL
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Where to stay in Orlando
4/5Very Good!(769 area reviews)
One of the most popular neighborhoods in Florida, this bustling area is full of art galleries, shops, bars and restaurants.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2,826 area reviews)
A noteworthy feature of Bay Lake is its exciting theme parks. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Epcot® and Disney's Boardwalk.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3,341 area reviews)
West Kissimmee is known for its exciting waterparks, and you can see some sights in the area like Lake Davenport and Island H2O Live!.
4/5Very Good!(5,153 area reviews)
While visiting Southwest Orlando, you might make a stop by sights like Holy Land Experience and Mall at Millenia.
Historic Downtown Kissimmee
3.5/5Good!(632 area reviews)
Unique features of Historic Downtown Kissimmee include the theme parks and shopping. Make a stop by Kissimmee Lakefront Park or Lake Tohopekaliga while you're exploring the area.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Orlando, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, popular theater scene, and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its golf courses, shopping, and lakeside setting. Top sights in the city include Amway Center, Camping World Stadium, and Orlando Science Center.
- There are 33532 hotels and other accommodations in Orlando
- The closest major airport is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 17.4 mi (28.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orlando
The city is well known for its theaters and live music, and cultural venues include Orlando Science Center, Holy Land Experience, and Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts. Families come for attractions such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, Universal CityWalk™, and Universal Orlando Resort™. The city is notable for landmarks like Church Street Station, Disney's Boardwalk, and Cathedral Church of St. Luke.
In Orlando, there are 33532 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton-Orlando Theme Parks, FL - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orlando at Millenia - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Southwest Orlando can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Orlando include Amway Center, Camping World Stadium, and Mall at Millenia. A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Blue Springs State Park, 28.5 mi/45.9 km from the city center.
Getting Around Orlando
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Orlando Station, Winter Park Station, or Kissimmee Station. Orlando might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Orlando
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- About 53.19 inches of rain falls on Orlando each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 52°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Orlando?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Orlando, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Orlando?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Orlando?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Orlando?
What's a favorite place to stay in Lake Nona?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Orlando?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Orlando?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Orlando?
What's the best hotel to stay near Walt Disney World® area?
What about the best place to stay near Universal Studios Florida™?
Recent reviews of Orlando hotels
More trip options
- Orlando Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Orlando Airports
- Hotels in Orlando Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Orlando Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Orlando
- More Hotel Options in Orlando
- Orlando Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Florida
- Other Hotels near Orlando, Florida
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends