Visiting Ozone Park
Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Ozone Park though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, cafés, and architecture. Around the area, top sights include Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Bridge, and Chrysler Building.
- You'll find 1510 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ozone Park
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Bridge, and Chrysler Building. Additionally, in the area you'll find Grand Central Terminal and Bloomingdale's.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites JFK Airport - Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Queens can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
Popular places to see around the area include Empire State Building, 8.7 mi/14 km from the heart of the city, and New York Public Library, which is 8.7 mi/14.1 km away.
Getting Around Ozone Park
Nearby metro stations include 88 St. Station, Rockaway Blvd. Station, and 104 St. Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Ozone Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ozone Park is 42.76 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F