Picture yourself walking through the lanes during your future getaway, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous world all around you. However, there's one thing you have been prepared for in particular: Piazza Mercurio. The moment has finally come to mark it off your to-do list.
Piazza Mercurio Hotels
Hotels near Piazza Mercurio
If you'd like to travel back through history, Piazza Mercurio is ready for you.
It's in Massa, around 65 miles from the buzzing city of Genoa. It makes for a great side trip!
There are 3 lodging options within 0.1 miles of Piazza Mercurio. Also think about staying 5 miles away, in close-by Querceta. This destination is worth checking out and has 23 hotels. The Principe Forte Dei Marmi, Villa Roma Imperiale and Hermitage Hotel & Resort are worth considering.
Whether you're wanting to settle down for a bit or you just want a place to rest your head for the night, there are some good economical options close by. Why not make your way over to the Hotel Il Buongustaio, which is 1 mile away, or the Casa Vacanze Al Settimo Cielo, which is 0.5 miles away?
The Cavour 33, only 0.1 miles away, is the perfect hotel for those of us who love the finer things in life.
If you stroll through the streets near Piazza Mercurio, you will soon stumble upon Hermes Bar. Enjoy a quick coffee break, grab a sweet treat and appreciate the wonderful sights and sounds. For a hearty meal, Ristorante Alberica is a local restaurant that tourists frequently dine at. This round's on you! Keep the drinks flowing at La Mandragora.
Once you're done with Piazza Mercurio, don't forget to take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- If you'd like some respite, wander down to Piazza degli Aranci, find somewhere to sit, and watch all the action at this popular meeting place.
- Take part in a tour of Renaissance Ducal Palace and learn about this palace's important history.
- As you explore this destination, make sure that you remember to visit and admire Cathedral of Massa, the most compelling Catholic church in the area.
- Fantasize about another time and place at Malaspina Castle, a castle built for protection and residential means.
- The Pietro Pellegrini Botanical Garden is a great place to travel to if you have a keen interest in gardens, and are looking for a peaceful place to relax.
A number of travelers make their way to Piazza Mercurio by rail. It's just 0.9 miles from Massa Centro to this destination.
Resorts and motels in Versilia from Expedia provide all the things you want, so you are sure to get locations near Piazza Mercurio you'll adore. You shouldn't be the only one lots of tourists stay here from everywhere on the planet. You'll rest easy once booking time arrives, too: numerous guests would propose their Versilia hotel to an associate. Need help deciding? All the recommendations and tips you need we have right here.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling feature, the staff at lodging around Piazza Mercurio go above and beyond.
- Seeking accommodations that are cozy as well as tidy and fresh? You're in the right place.
- "Tidy, fresh, and waiting to welcome you in" is always the name of the game for Versilia hotel rooms.
Thanks to Expedia's wide directory of hotels near Piazza Mercurio, your favorite place awaits.
Learn About Versilia
You'll still have things to see and do in Versilia once you've conquered Piazza Mercurio.
- Discover a cute gallery to get a few souvenirs and savor a delicious supper of its signature fare.
- Versilia also knows a thing or two about personal care after an afternoon spent on its abundant excursions.
- To truly leave no sight unexplored, go over activities near Versilia.
Say goodbye to the same old scenes and usher in some all-new selfies. Paying a visit to Versilia is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Piazza Mercurio from Expedia. Book today!