Visitors can enjoy all that Pietrasanta has to offer including the spas, waterfront, and parks. Top sights around the area include Leaning Tower, Palazzo Pfanner, and Church of San Michele in Foro.
- There are 116 hotels and other accommodations in Pietrasanta
- The closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pietrasanta
The picturesque setting of Versiliana Park and Forte dei Marmi Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Pietrasanta Cathedral to your agenda.
In Pietrasanta, there are 116 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Verdeluna ApartHotel & Resort - This 3-star residence features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Hotel Elizabeth - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Palazzo Guiscardo - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
Top places to see around the area include Leaning Tower, located 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city center, and Palazzo Pfanner, which is 16.2 mi/26 km away.
Getting Around Pietrasanta
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Pietrasanta Station. Pietrasanta might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Pietrasanta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Pietrasanta gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F