Visiting Pine Grove
Visitors to Pine Grove are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, coffeehouses, and mountain views.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lebanon - Pine Grove
- The closest major airport is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pine Grove
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sweet Arrow Lake County Park. Additionally, you'll find Monroe Valley Golf Club and Swatara State Park in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Pine Grove - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Hershey's Chocolate World, 23.1 mi/37.2 km from the heart of the city, and Hersheypark Stadium, which is 23 mi (37 km) away.
Dressing for Pine Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 43.35 inches of rain falls on Pine Grove each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F