Visiting Playa Quemada
Travelers to Playa Quemada will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Cesar Manrique Foundation.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Playa Quemada
- The closest major airport is in Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Playa Quemada
A favorite place to visit in the city is Quemada Beach. Additionally, you'll find Cesar Manrique Foundation in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Playa Quemada, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 761 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Ventanas de Lanzarote is located in the heart of Playa Quemada. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Playa Quemada can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Apartment Tranki For 4 is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the center of Playa Quemada. This 5-star hotel in Yaiza features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 8 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Apartment Lucicho is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from central Playa Quemada. This 5-star hotel in Arrecife features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Playa Quemada
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 0.20 inches of rain falls on Playa Quemada each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F