Find Hotels in Tias
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tias, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and bars. Top sights around the area include Cesar Manrique Foundation and Cactus Garden.
- There are 326 hotels and other accommodations in Tias
- The closest major airport is in Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tias
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Puerto del Carmen Beach, Playa Chica, and Pocillos Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jose Saramago House Museum and Lanzarote Golf Resort.
In Tias, you'll be able to select from 326 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lani´s Suites de Luxe - Adults Only - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- La Isla y el Mar Hotel Boutique - Our customers like the dining options and WiFi at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Hotel Las Costas - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and room size.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Cesar Manrique Foundation, located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center, and Cactus Garden, which is 14.3 mi/23 km away.
Dressing for Tias
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tias is 0.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F