- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 3 min drive
- Oregon Convention Center
- 7 min drive
- Old Chicago
- 4 min drive
- Der Rheinlander
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Grotto - 3 min drive
- Oregon Convention Center - 7 min drive
- Moda Center - 7 min drive
- Veterans Memorial Coliseum - 8 min drive
- Lloyd Center - 9 min drive
- Portland Union Station - 9 min drive
- NE 82nd Avenue Station - 1 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Old Chicago — 4 min drive
- Der Rheinlander — 5 min drive
- Jim & Patty's Coffee People — 6 min drive
- Pambiche — 6 min drive
- Rain OR Shine — 6 min drive
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Portland Central
Express check-in, express check-out, and free newspapers are available at this motel. Free weekend breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. All 40 rooms offer free WiFi, LED TVs with cable channels, and free local calls. Guests will also find hair dryers and ironing boards.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted for any bookings or onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Days Inn Hotel Portland Airport
- Days Inn Portland Airport
- Days Inn Portland
- Portland Days Inn
- Days Inn Portland Central Motel
- Days Inn Portland Central
- Days Inn Wyndham Portland Central Motel
- Days Inn Wyndham Portland Central
- Days Inn by Wyndham Portland Central Motel
- Days Inn by Wyndham Portland Central Portland
- Days Inn by Wyndham Portland Central Motel Portland
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Limited parking spaces
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available weekends 7:30 AM–9:30 AM
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
- 42-inch LED TV
- Cable channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Liked: Cleanliness
Booked this hotel for 3 nights, then got confirmation of the booking that stated it had been booked as 2 separate trips. Apparently it had something to do with there being 2 different rates over the period we were staying. Not sure whether this was due to the booking system at the hotel, or Expedia, but it is not something I have seen before. It caused a bit of confusion at check-in as they could only see the initial 2 night stay, and there was more confusion on the Sunday morning when we had to speak to the desk about re-checking in. Initially we were told that the guy working couldn't do it as he was the 'night person' and we would have to return at 10am or 11am to see the 'day person'. When I explained that we were heading out for the day after breakfast, he eventually decided he could update the key cards for us and within a couple of minutes we were sorted! Aside from the issue above, the hotel was OK. Room was spacious enough and it was quiet. Very close to public transit. On the downside, the pillows were incredibly hard and the fridge was freezing anything that was put in there. Breakfast was juice, cereal, coffee/tea, bread for toast and pre-packaged pastries. We were told breakfast was open from 7:30-9:30am, however the room was locked until closer to 8am on the Sunday morning which delayed our plans slightly. We didn't have a car with us, but be aware that they only allow one car per room to be parked on the premises.