Visitors can enjoy all that Pravia has to offer including its monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Pravia
- The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pravia
Notable city landmarks like Moutas Palace and La Hilandera Monument might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Aguilar Beach and Alto Llanas Viewpoint.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pravia. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Casona Del Busto - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Pravia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Pravia gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F