Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Grado has to offer. There are 231 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Grado
Places to visit in the larger region include Casa del Oso, Teixu de Bermiego, and Texu de Salas. Additionally, you'll find Salas Castle and Teverga City Hall in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Grado, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Rural Casa de la Veiga is 4 mi (6.4 km) from central Grado. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Grado can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- NH Oviedo Principado is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the center of Grado. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Oviedo can enjoy access to parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel 40 Nudos is located 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the heart of Grado. This 3.5-star hotel in Aviles features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
Dressing for Grado
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Grado gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F