Visiting Soto Del Barco
Visitors can enjoy all that Soto Del Barco has to offer including the spas, local tours, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Soto Del Barco
- The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Soto Del Barco
A favorite place to visit in the city is Los Quebrantos Beach. You'll also find Playa de Cazonera and Alto Llanas Viewpoint in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Soto Del Barco. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Rural Foncubierta - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Palacio de La Magdalena Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Soto Del Barco
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Soto Del Barco gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 44°F