Visitors to Cudillero are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Cudillero
- The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cudillero
The city's natural beauty is on display at Aguilar Beach, Playa de San Cidiello, and Playa de Peñadoria. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Playa de Gradas and Playa de Cueva.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Cudillero. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Casona de Llanorrozo - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
- Casona de la Paca - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Casa Vieja del Sastre - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Cudillero
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Cudillero each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F