Visitors can enjoy all that Price has to offer including the museums, theaters, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and riverfront. In Price, there are 17 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Price
The city's cultural venues include Utah State University Eastern Prehistoric Museum and Western Mining & Railroad Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Manti-La Sal National Forest, Wasatch-Cache National Forest, and Terrace Hills Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Utah State University Eastern is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Price. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Price - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Greenwell Inn - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Ramada by Wyndham Price - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Getting Around Price
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Helper Station. Price may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Price
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Price gets about 10.04 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°F