Find Hotels in Rabat
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $31
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs and luxury-minded travelers enjoy visiting Rabat though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene, golf courses, and cafés. Top sights in the city include Royal Palace and Hassan Tower.
- There are 223 hotels and other accommodations in Rabat
- The closest major airport is in Rabat (RBA-Sale), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rabat
Cultural venues in the city include Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art, Villa des Arts, and Rabat Archaeological Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Royal Palace, Hassan Tower, and Chellah. The city's natural beauty is on display at Foret Hilton, Rabat Beach, and Andalusian Garden.
In Rabat, you'll find 223 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Riad Meftaha - This 3.5-star guesthouse in L'Ocean features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Riad El Maâti - Our customers love the quiet location and comfortable rooms at this riad. With a stay at this 4-star riad, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Dar Zen - With a stay at this 4-star riad, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Rabat
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Rabat Agdal, Rabat Ville Station, or Sale Ville Station. Rabat might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Rabat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Rabat gets about 19.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Rabat?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rabat, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Rabat?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Rabat?
Where is the best place to stay in Hay Riad?
What's a favorite place to stay in Souissi?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Rabat?
What's the best hotel for couples in Rabat?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Rabat?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art?
What about the best place to stay close to Mohammed V University?
Recent reviews of Rabat hotels
More trip options
- Rabat Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rabat Airports
- Hotels in Rabat Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Rabat Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Rabat
- More Hotel Options in Rabat
- More Popular Hotels in Rabat-Salé-Kénitra
- Other Hotels near Rabat, Rabat-Salé-Kénitra
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends