Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury riad near Hassan Tower
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Medina of Rabat, this luxury riad is within 2 mi (3 km) of Andalusian Garden, Hassan Tower, and Royal Palace. Oudaya Museum and Oudaia Gate are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, 3 bars/lounges, and a coffee shop/café are available at this riad. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, a rooftop terrace, self parking, and coffee/tea in a common area are onsite.
All 8 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Thoughtful touches include bathrobes and slippers, and guests will also find refrigerators and satellite TV.
The riad offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the riad's 3 bars/lounges. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Art Deco riad also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in a common area. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1903
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free valet parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
Where to Eat
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MAD 500 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: MAD 1000 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 44 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: MAD 100 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: MAD 44 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 500 per night
- L'Alcazar Hotel
- L'Alcazar Hotel Rabat
- L'Alcazar Rabat
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.