Visitors to Temara are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, golf courses, and spas. Top sights around the area include Royal Palace and Hassan Tower.
- You'll find 136 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rabat
- The closest major airport is in Rabat (RBA-Sale), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V), 54.1 mi (87.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Temara
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Royal Palace and Hassan Tower. In the area, you'll also find Plage de Temara and Rabat Zoo.
As you make plans for a getaway to Temara, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 124 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Le Calme a Temara is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from central Temara. This 3.5-star hotel in Quartier Hassan features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- The Calm in Temara Numero 4 is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Temara. This 3-star hotel in Rabat features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Temara: Big House is 0.6 mi (1 km) from the center of Temara. This 5-star hotel in Rabat features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Getting Around Temara
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Temara Station. Temara might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Temara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Temara is 19.09 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F