Visiting Ain el Aouda
Visitors to Ain el Aouda are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Royal Palace and Hassan Tower.
- There are 120 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Rabat (RBA-Sale), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ain el Aouda
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Royal Palace and Hassan Tower. Additionally, you'll find Royal Moroccan Federation for Equestrian Sports Dar Essalam and Royal Golf Dar Es Salam in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Ain el Aouda, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 120 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- La Tour Hassan is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from central Ain el Aouda. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Quartier Hassan can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
- L'amphitrite Palace Resort & Spa is located 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the heart of Ain el Aouda. This 5-star hotel in Skhirat features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Riad Kalaa is 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the center of Ain el Aouda. Guests who stay at this 4-star riad in Medina of Rabat can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.