Find Hotels in Randallstown, MD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Randallstown has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. National Aquarium in Baltimore, Baltimore Museum of Art, and B&O Railroad Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 316 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 15.5 mi (25 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 20 mi (32.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Randallstown
National Aquarium in Baltimore, Baltimore Museum of Art, and B&O Railroad Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Washington Monument and Walters Art Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Randallstown, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 32 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Lord Baltimore Hotel is located 12 mi (19.4 km) from the heart of Randallstown. This 3.5-star hotel in Baltimore features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to public transit.
- Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the center of Randallstown. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Baltimore can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
- Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown - Inner Harbor is 12 mi (19.3 km) from central Randallstown. This 3.5-star hotel in Baltimore features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Oriole Park at Camden Yards, 12 mi/19.3 km from the city center, and M&T Bank Stadium, which is 12.1 mi/19.5 km away.
Dressing for Randallstown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Randallstown gets about 40.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F