Visiting Redland Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Redland Bay has to offer including the wineries, cafés, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. Top sights around the area include Dreamworld, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast.
- You'll find 584 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Redland Bay
A favorite place to visit in the city is Moreton Bay. In the area, you'll also find Dreamworld and Warner Bros. Movie World.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Redland Bay Motel - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast, 18.3 mi/29.5 km from the city center.
Dressing for Redland Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- Redland Bay gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 50°F