Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The facility and amenities were all nice. The breakfast was great. Hot eggs, sausage, and either hash or biscuits and gravy, along with pastries, cook your own waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal and etc. The pool was clean, but cold. Beds were comfy, with lots of pillows! Very pleasant hotel!
Hotel is pleasing and affordable. The room was clean and staff pleasant. The bed was ok without being great. We just had a lot of noisy neighbors.
This hotel is severely underrated for Ridgecrest. Off of the main street and located within walking distance of the best restaurant/sports bar in town (Schooners). No driving to have fun. Also near a gas station, Del Taco, a donut shop, and a grocery store. Free breakfast cooked to order isn't bad ...
Fortunately, the airforce training did not go on over night.
The breakfast is kind of a terrible experience, so we started skipping it. Beds and room quality in general were wildly different between the two rooms we stayed in. One day we didn't get made up at all and another they hardly made the beds. But it served its purpose and was clean. The front desk ...
We chose this hotel because it's in one of the closer towns to Death Valley National Park while also being in the direction we needed to head back to San Diego. By close, Death Valley is still a two and a half hour drive and we did i at night. We were exhausted pulling up to the hotel but fortunately ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Ridgecrest accommodation! Finding the best room during your Central Interior California vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Ridgecrest. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Ridgecrest hotels even let youbring several animals along for your holiday.
- Central Interior California is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Ridgecrest has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Central Interior California has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Ridgecrest is a favorite among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the area to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?