Visitors to Ridgecrest are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, festivals, and mountain views.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Ridgecrest
- The closest major airport is in Inyokern, CA (IYK), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ridgecrest
Favorite places to visit in the city include Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, Leroy Jackson Park Sports Complex, and Ridgecrest City Hall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are China Lake Golf Course and Cerro Coso Community College.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ridgecrest. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn and Suites Ridgecrest - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Ridgecrest - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and WiFi.
Dressing for Ridgecrest
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 101°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 104°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 2.20 inches of rain falls on Ridgecrest each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 102°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 30°F