Envision yourself in a fresh spot: you might think you'll be ambling around downtown, noticing the lovely environment or the monuments everywhere around you. However, Rothe House is one feature you have been looking forward to most of all. Right now is the time to get there.
Rothe House Hotels
Hotels near Rothe House
Meander back into the fog of the past at Rothe House.
It can be found in Kilkenny.
To be in close proximity to Rothe House, stay at one of the 15 possible accommodations within 2 miles. The Pembroke Hotel and the Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel are 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away. Another convenient option, the Kilkenny River Court Hotel, is 0.2 miles away.
There are several budget-friendly accommodation options to be found within walking distance. The Newpark Hotel, 0.7 miles away, or the Club House Hotel, at a distance of 0.3 miles, might just be what you're looking for.
This area's countless upmarket accommodation options will be appealing to those who like to vacation in style. Raise the bar on your overall experience at the Hibernian House, (0.3 miles away), or the Lanigan's Hostel, (0.2 miles away).
Only a short 0.1 miles from Rothe House, Kilkenny Cafe (The Square Market Cross, Main Street, Kilkenny) offers drained sightseers strong coffees and light meals. If you're feeling famished, walk over to Kilkenny River Court Hotel (The Bridge, John Street, Kilkenny City) for a hearty meal.
While you're in the area, you'll come to realize there's loads more than just Rothe House to check out:
- “Work is the curse of the drinking classes,” said a sensible man. Why not take the opportunity to tour St. Francis Abbey Brewery and find out about the place where the brewing magic happens.
- “He was a wise man who invented beer,” said a sensible man. So, why don't you embrace the opportunity to drop in at Smithwick's Brewery Tour and learn about the place where beer is prepared.
- Grace's Courthouse, a historically important civic building, will captivate anyone eager to gain a better understanding of the community's past.
- Stop at Grace's Castle to see the area's intriguing political history. It's also a striking example of architecture.
- Take some time to look up at the walls of Black Freren Arch and try to imagine the experiences that transpired under this now-iconic site.
Some travelers make their way to Rothe House by train. It's just 0.5 miles from Kilkenny (MacDonagh) Train Station to your destination.
Motels and lodging in Kilkenny here on Expedia offer everything you require, so you're certain to find spots near Rothe House you'll enjoy. Kilkenny saw more than a few visitors in the past year, so start searching. Once booking time arrives, rest assured: numerous explorers approved of their Kilkenny hotel. You're a few clicks away from all the guidance you're searching for.
- You'll find Kilkenny accommodation will always be eager to show you into neat and clean rooms.
- The staff at lodging near Rothe House go above and beyond, which is appropriate for such a stunning feature.
- You'll find it here if you're looking for rooms that are serene plus clean and neat.
As you can see, it's clear why Kilkenny hotels got greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. We see your prized site in your future with Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Rothe House.
There are still even more activities to do in Kilkenny once you've checked Rothe House off your timetable.
- Kilkenny has been hidden away, but is currently starting to make itself known.
- You'll see Kilkenny also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after a day spent on its a full itinerary of excursions.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to conclude the exploration right; next day, get informed about regional history.
Paying a visit to Kilkenny is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Rothe House from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and usher in some astonishing photo ops!