Think of yourself rambling through the lanes of a new city, noticing the exquisite environment or the architecture wherever you look. Still, Nowlan Park is one attraction you are looking forward to most of all. The day has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Where Is There to Stay at Nowlan Park?
Hotels near Nowlan Park
Screaming supporters, jam-packed stadium stands and immeasurable spirit fills Nowlan Park.
It is in Kilkenny.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Nowlan Park, there are 14 accommodation solutions to pick from. Look into the Pembroke Hotel, the Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel and the Kilkenny River Court Hotel. They're only 0.8 miles, 0.8 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Not far away are an array of value-for-money hotels if you're looking to keep expenses down while you're traveling. The Newpark Hotel (0.8 miles away) and the Club House Hotel (0.8 miles away) are two popular places that you might like to check out.
This destination also provides a range of excellent upmarket hotel options. Outstanding amenities await at the O'Malley's Bed & Breakfast and the Kilford Arms Hotel. These establishments are an easy distance of 0.8 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
Be sure to stroll over to Costa Coffee (Workhouse Square Shopping Centre, Macdonagh Junction, Kilkenny) to reboot with a cup of coffee and some divine treats. For a meal that's more hearty, reserve a table at a restaurant in the vicinity, Kilkenny River Court Hotel (The Bridge, John Street, Kilkenny City).
After checking out Nowlan Park, you might like to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- If you're searching for a peaceful location to think, try St John's Church.
- Kids will love the legends that go with Kilkenny Castle, a structure that encapsulates the history of the surrounding area.
- If you appreciate the architecture of historic structures, you ought to wander through the halls of Shee Alms House. You'll be impressed with the craftsmanship of this old house.
- Grace's Castle, a historically important civic building, will interest anyone eager to gain a deeper understanding of the community's past.
- For a cultural experience, head straight to National Craft Gallery.
A modest distance of 0.3 miles is all that separates Nowlan Park and the light rail terminal, Kilkenny (MacDonagh) Train Station.
Expedia's catalogue of hotels in Kilkenny offers everything you need, so you can be certain to get locales near Nowlan Park that you'll fall in love with. You shouldn't be by yourself Kilkenny was a pretty favored place over the past year. You can rest assured when you are ready to reserve, too: all kinds of travelers would suggest their Kilkenny hotel to their colleagues. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from all the inside info you're searching for.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous site, the concierge service at hotels close to Nowlan Park is grand.
- We've got satisfying accommodations for everyone, including family reunions and newlyweds.
- "Clean, fresh, and eager to welcome you in" is how Kilkenny hotel rooms function.
Accommodation in Kilkenny received additional visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's understandable why. We see your number one site in your future thanks to our wide catalogue of hotels near Nowlan Park.
There are still more activities to see and do in Kilkenny when you've done Nowlan Park.
- Kilkenny sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but the number of bookings has been on the rise, meaning now is the moment to book.
- Head out on the town to end the exploration with a bang; the next day, get educated about regional history.
- You will find Kilkenny also is a pro when it comes to receiving its guests with a cordial hello after some hours spent on its a full schedule of adventures.
Planning a trip to Kilkenny is definitely the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Nowlan Park from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and usher in some awe-inspiring landscapes!