Envision yourself on your next holiday: you perhaps see yourself rambling through the roads, taking note of the buildings or the gorgeous world all around you. Still, Butler House is one attraction you have been anticipating most of all. It has been on your bucket list for years, and now is the moment to mark it complete.
Where Is There to Stay Nearby Butler House?
Hotels near Butler House
Still standing proudly against the destructive habits of time, Butler House is now a beloved tourist attraction.
It is in Kilkenny.
With 15 places to stay within 2 miles of Butler House, you'll spend less time traveling and more time having fun. Just 0.06 miles away is the Pembroke Hotel. The Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel and the Kilkenny River Court Hotel, 0.2 miles and 0.2 miles away, are also worth checking out.
Looking for lodgings which won't cut into your precious savings? Luckily, there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. The Newpark Hotel and the Club House Hotel are two popular choices. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.06 miles.
This area also contains a range of upmarket accommodation options that provide guests with a more extravagant experience. The Springhill Court Hotel is simply 1 mile away, while the Hibernian House can be reached in 0.1 miles. Both of these places are elegant and comfortable.
Make a stop at Kilkenny Cafe (The Square Market Cross, Main Street, Kilkenny) for a cup of coffee prior to your group's day of excitement. Kilkenny River Court Hotel (The Bridge, John Street, Kilkenny City) is easy to get to and it serves scrumptious feasts for locals and travelers from all over the world.
Before you depart, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Butler House:
- Even the most astute art enthusiast will be captivated by the thought-provoking works on display at National Craft Gallery.
- Kilkenny Castle is one of the most impressive landmarks in the area, but it's wise to check if an appointment or reservation is needed beforehand.
- Talbots Tower is the ideal assembly point for you and your family, as it is known by all the local residents.
- Pay a visit to Shee Alms House, an important historic property that can't be missed.
- Tholsel is a popular spot for an awesome afternoon out!
A number of tourists arrive at Butler House by light rail. It's just a walk of 0.5 miles from Kilkenny (MacDonagh) Train Station to this destination.
Resorts and motels in Kilkenny here on Expedia furnish all the things you need, so you are certain to get lodging near Butler House that you'll enjoy. Lots of arrivals pick Kilkenny for an out-of-this-world holiday, so you won't be the only one searching. You can set off boldly once booking time is here, too: multiple guests would suggest their Kilkenny hotel to their buddies. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the secret pointers you could want.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling landmark, the staff at accommodation close to Butler House go beyond all expectations.
- Discover that hotels in Kilkenny are always presentable and neat.
- We've got comfortable suites for everyone, from big reunions to couples.
You can stay right at your favored spot with our comprehensive catalogue of hotels near Butler House.
All About Kilkenny
After you've crossed Butler House off your list, there are still further things to do in Kilkenny.
- To truly see everything the town has to provide, check out all the activities near Kilkenny.
- Kilkenny also knows some things about rolling out the red carpet after you spend a time on its a full plate of action.
- Happen upon a cute store to buy a few gifts and add a stop for a tasty supper of its most famous ingredients.
Paying a visit to Kilkenny is always a good strategy, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Butler House from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and meet more than a few amazing photo ops!