Travelers to Sainte-Pazanne will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Zenith de Nantes, Jules Verne Museum, and Passage Pommeraye are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 413 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sainte-Pazanne
Zenith de Nantes, Jules Verne Museum, and Passage Pommeraye are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany and Nantes Cathedral.
As you start planning your visit to Sainte-Pazanne, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Première Classe Nantes Sud - Rezé Aéroport is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the center of Sainte-Pazanne. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Les Couêts can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Nantes is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Sainte-Pazanne. This 4-star hotel in Nantes features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
- Best Western Hotel Graslin is 14.9 mi (24 km) from central Sainte-Pazanne. This 3-star hotel in Nantes features free WiFi, a bar, and parking. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
A top sight outside the city is Jardin des Plantes, 15.9 mi/25.6 km from the city center.
Getting Around Sainte-Pazanne
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Sainte-Pazanne Station or Sainte-Pazanne Centre Station. Sainte-Pazanne might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Sainte-Pazanne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Sainte-Pazanne gets about 30.08 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F