Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 21, 2018
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
Visitors to Saint-Herblain are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters, monuments, and bars. Around the area, top sights include Zenith de Nantes, Jules Verne Museum, and Passage Pommeraye.
- You'll find 215 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nantes
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Herblain
Notable city landmarks like Manoir de la Begraisiere and Saint Hermeland Church might be worth a visit. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Atlantis Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Zenith de Nantes to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Saint-Herblain. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Atlantys Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Mercure Nantes Ouest Saint-Herblain Zenith - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a 24-hour fitness center and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Le Colisée Hôtel & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Jules Verne Museum, located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of the city, and Passage Pommeraye, which is 3.6 mi/5.7 km away.
Getting Around Saint-Herblain
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at La Basse Indre-Saint Herblain Station. Saint-Herblain might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Saint-Herblain
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Saint-Herblain gets about 30.08 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and March are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Saint-Herblain?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Herblain, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Saint-Herblain?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Saint-Herblain?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Saint-Herblain?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Saint-Herblain?
Where is the best place to stay near Atlantis Shopping Centre?
What about the best place to stay close to Zenith de Nantes?
What's the best hotel in Saint-Herblain to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodations with pools in Saint-Herblain?
Recent reviews of Saint-Herblain hotels
More trip options
- Saint-Herblain Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Herblain Airports
- Hotels in Saint-Herblain Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Saint-Herblain Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Saint-Herblain
- More Hotel Options in Saint-Herblain
- More Popular Hotels in Nantes
- Other Hotels near Saint-Herblain, Nantes
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends