Visitors can enjoy all that Pornic has to offer including the golf courses, waterfront, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. Top sights around the area include Chateau de Noirmoutier and La Baule Beach.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in Pornic
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pornic
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Chateau de Noirmoutier and La Baule Beach. Additionally, you'll find La Bernerie-en-Retz Beach and Church of La Bernerie-en-Retz in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pornic. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Le Mauritia - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Golden Tulip Pornic Suites - Our customers like the WiFi and bathrooms at this vacation rental. This 4-star residence features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Auberge La Fontaine aux Bretons - This 3-star residence features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Pornic
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Pornic Station. Pornic might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Pornic
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pornic is 1.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F