Shawnee Hills Country Club is a superb site to tee off your visit.
To experience it, you'll need to step away from the beaten track a bit and head over to Harrisburg, which can be found 160 miles from the state capital, Springfield.
Book a hotel in this area. There are 2 to select from. The Quality Inn and Super 8 Harrisburg are some solid choices, and they're only 2 miles from Shawnee Hills Country Club.
Other Places to Visit near Shawnee Hills Country Club
Looking for excuses to stay? Not to worry, because there's plenty more than just Shawnee Hills Country Club to do in the area:
- Visitors will be gob-smacked by the distinctive rock formations that make up Garden of the Gods.
- Learn about stories of the society from a bygone era, and delve into the many aspects of this area's history during a visit to Saline County Area Museum.
- Savor the shady trees, luscious green grass and refreshing air at Harrisburg Township Park District, a frequently visited urban park.
- If you and your children like indoor activities, then go to Ross Cottom Lanes.
- Let go of your inhibitions and run around Garden of the Gods Recreation Area, a big piece of land, fit for family-fun activities.