Travelers to Tanahwangko will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 67 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Manado (MDC-Sam Ratulangi Intl.), 19.3 mi (31 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tanahwangko
Places to visit in the larger region include Indah Tateli Beach, Mount Lokon, and Malalayang Beach. In the area, you'll also find Manado Town Square and Mega Mall.
As you start planning for your getaway to Tanahwangko, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 67 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Your Luxury Villa on the Beach is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the center of Tanahwangko. This 4-star hotel in Grand Kawanua International City features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Novotel Manado Golf Resort & Convention Center is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Tanahwangko. This 4-star hotel in Manado features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Four Points by Sheraton Manado is located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the heart of Tanahwangko. This 4-star hotel in Manado features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and location.
Dressing for Tanahwangko
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Tanahwangko gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- August and October are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while October and November are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F