Top Hotels Near St. Augustine Municipal Marina in St. Augustine
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to St. Augustine Municipal Marina
Top Hotels Close to St. Augustine Municipal Marina
You could be seeing lower prices
St. Augustine Municipal Marina Hotel Guide
It's certainly worth taking the time to visit St. Augustine Municipal Marina.
It is situated in St. Augustine, a journey of 180 miles from Tallahassee, the state capital.
It's easy to find accommodation options just a short walk from St. Augustine Municipal Marina. With an impressive 25 hotels within 0.6 miles, you're sure to find the perfect place. Popular ones include the Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, Old City House Inn & Restaurant and Bayfront Westcott House St Augustine B&B.
Save your dollars by booking a night or two at one of the nearby budget hotels. 0.3 miles away, you'll find the Best Western Bayfront, but if that's not to your liking, then perhaps you could take a look at the Best Western Spanish Quarters Inn, which is 0.6 miles away.
Attentive service and wonderful amenities are waiting at the Ocean Gate at Hibiscus Resort, an upscale hotel found about 6 miles away.
After exploring St. Augustine Municipal Marina, Gaufre's & Goods (9 Aviles Street, St. Augustine) is an excellent place to refuel with a snack to get you through the rest of your day. The Chatsworth Pub and Tea Room (10 Marine Street, St. Augustine) is also within close reach and is a superb place if you're after lunch or dinner.
Other Places to Visit near St. Augustine Municipal MarinaBefore you head off, take a look at what the rest of this area has available:
- Find out if you have the focus to get a hole-in-one at Bayfront Carpet Golf.
- Moultrie Creek Studios provides everything an art enthusiast could ask for, so make sure you put it on your list of things to do when passing through this area.
- Take yourself to the fascinating Florida Lost Tribes Museum and get educated on the artifacts on exhibition and the past societies that used them.
- "Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art." Bear this great quote in mind when you feast your eyes on the collection at Amiro Art and Found.
- Take a guided tour of Ximenez-Fatio House Museum, a significant historic property that you can view from the inside.