Think of yourself walking around the roads during your next vacation, noticing the monuments or the exquisite nature wherever you look. Still, Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site is one feature you are looking forward to most of all. For years, it's been an item on your bucket list, and the moment has come to mark it finished.
Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site Hotels
Hotels near Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site
Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site is a good spot to stop by.
To discover it, you'll need to head to Stony Point, which is 100 miles from the state capital of Albany.
Staying at the Budget Motor Inn - Stony Point, the only accommodation near Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site, means that you will be staying in the heart of the action since it's located only 1 mile away.
Some travelers will be happy to hear that the general area offers a handful of budget hotels. The Bricktown Inn and the Overlook Lodge at Bear Mountain are ones to look at.
Sometimes it's nice to treat yourself. So if you're looking for a place that's a step up in class and comfort, make sure you check out the Inn on the Hudson, which is only 4 miles away.
If strolling around Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site has given you a rumbling stomach, head over to Gennaro's Restaurant (146 North Liberty Drive, Stony Point) for a delectable dinner. Swig some beer at Fireside Steak Pub (84 North Liberty Drive, Stony Point) to end the night.
There are some other things going on in the vicinity of Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site:
- You'll learn plenty about the area when you explore Marian Shrine. Ensure you prepare yourself beforehand and be conscious of the correct etiquette.
- Consider yourself a golfer? Spend a day practicing your swing at Patriot Hills Golf Club.
- Fit in with the locals and plan a day of rock climbing.
Expedia's database of resorts and hotels in Nyack supplies everything you want, so you can be certain to get a place to stay near Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site you'll love. Nyack was a rather favored landing place in the last twelve months, so you will not be the only one. You can rest assured when you're ready to reserve your spot, too: multiple new admirers approve of their Nyack hotel. Find all the secret guidance you need right here.
- Discover that Nyack lodging are always fresh and tidy.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling site, the concierge service at accommodation near Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site is grand.
- And we offer rooms that are serene for all kinds, including families with children and teams of two.
Nyack vacations got extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. We see your favored spot in your future with our big roster of hotels near Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site.
Learn About Nyack
With Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site checked off your schedule, you'll still have things to do in Nyack.
- Get educated about Nyack's history, then enjoy the bars and pubs to top off the good times.
- a full plate of activities, you'll also notice Nyack knows its stuff when it comes to welcoming its guests.
- Until recently, Nyack tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but skyrocketing amounts of bookings mean the time to make your reservations is now.
Get ready to say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet more than a few all-new photo opportunities. You'll never regret paying a visit to Nyack, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Stony Point Battlefield State Historic Site. Reserve now!